Episode #43: 10 Most Important Things I Did While Homeschooling!
Parents, I’m so excited to share with you 10 things I did while homeschooling that I believe made the biggest difference and gave us the most success! I can’t wait for you to listen!!
I will share with you how we:
- learned how to love learning.
- scheduled snacks and lunch.
- experienced the art of movement.
- used our lunch break to continue learning.
- handled curriculum.
- focused on our relationship.
- focused on learning the “heart” of history.
- learned the importance of planning and safety with science experience.
- usedpresentations to grow confidence and master important skills.
- used a timer to become more effective with our time.
I’ll also give the most important BONUS ADVICE!
The timer I mention in the presentation you can find HERE.
Please subscribe to this podcast so you can be notified of new releases.
I sure would love for you to leave a comment here, or even better, give this podcast a review HERE.
Have a great day.
Image from: fulltimefamilies.com
Love, love, love this one!! So encouraging and, even after homeschooling for 7 years, I learned a few new tricks. Thank you so much for sharing. I love your heart!
Oh I’m so glad Susan!! Thank you!